Remy human hair is the highest grade of real that is a preferred choice for hair extensions, hairpieces and wigs because it achieves the most natural look.
100% human virgin hair – see more detail !
Let’s go with Beequeenhair to know more about 10 Tips To Care For Remy Human Hair Extensions
1. Brush before bed and before washing to ensure there are no natural occurring tangles caused by wind
2. Do not brush wet hair because at that time hair follicles are at most vulnerable.
3. Use an Organic and no sulfate shampoo. Because sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands, its vital that you use a no sulfate shampoo to avoid drying the hair out.
4.Wash your hair with warm water to avoid damaging the remy hair extensions, the cuticles and your scalp.5. Wash the remy hair gently from top down, do not scrub or bunch the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
6. Rinse between each wash, and wash only 1-2 times.
7. Whilst wet, add 2-3 drops of natural oil such as coconut by gently applying it evenly over the hair, these oils will penetrate the cuticles and provide moisture to hair extensions.
8. Natural oils do the work of most conditioners, natural is always the best.9. Finally, lower the shower head and rinse your hair (not scalp) with cold water, this is known as an Arctic Rinse it will close the cuticles to lock the moisture and nutrients from the oil in, leaving you with nutrient rich hair extensions.
10. Let your hair air-dry at home, take 2-3 hours to wash and naturally dry your hair – Do not use heat as this will swell and dry your strands.
>>> see now all Remy hair extensions products from Beequeenhair