16 inch weave hair extensions
- Length: 16 inches
- Weight: 100 grams per bundle
- Origin: Vietnam remy hair 100%
- Color: black
- Hair standards: single drawn hair, double drawn hair, super double drawn hair
- Textures: straight, curly, wavy
Do’s and don’ts with 16 inch weave hair
16 inch weave hair is one of the hair extensions that is supplied by Beequeenhair. It is in a medium length that can be suitable for anyone regardless their height.
The hair is now sold in many countries in the world and gain trust of customers. There are something that clients should keep in mind about this beautiful hair extensions. Let’s check it out these do’s and don’ts for it.
What is 16 inch weave hair?
16 inch hair is the hair which is 16 inches in the length. With this length, the hair can be longer than shoulder length hair. A lot of people believe that short hairstyle is only for short people. Well this is not true at all. In fact, it is compatible with anyone.
In Beequeenhair, weave hair is made of 100% Vietnam remy hair which has nothing to do with synthetic or plastic hair, not to mention the toxic chemicals. Remy hair is the one that allows you to style, bleach as well as dye. To be specific, you can do anything with this hair extensions just like the way you do with your real hair.
And how is weave hair made?
It is sewn or weft by the machines. The process is quite like how you sew clothes in textile industry. Since it is weft, all of the hair is secured very tightly and it cannot be fell out. You can apply it and see how smooth, soothing and glossy it is.
What are do’s and don’ts of 16 inch weave hair?
Take good care of your hair and be gorgeous
It is essential to use hair extensions in a proper way. There are some rules you should know if you want to maintain the hair for longer time.
– Wash weave hair extensions with cool water. It is not really recommended to wash hair extensions it is cleaned very carefully in the factory. However, if you want to do that, remember to do it gently and with cool water.
– Apply conditioner for hair extensions. Weave hair and other hair extensions is just like your real hair, it needs nutrients to maintain and to be smooth. When you wash it, don’t forget to apply some conditioner for better hair care.
– Apply the hair in a right way. Weave hair takes more time to apply and you have to do it very gently and carefully if you don’t want to damage your hair and the extensions.
– Do not wash hair extensions with hot or warm water. As you might know, hair extensions are cut out, and though it has all the cuticle, it is still weaker than our real hair.
– Don’t wash the hair frequently. Instead of that, let’s wash it once a weak.
– Do not comb hair extension when it is wet. Combing the hair extension when it is wet will make it fall out and easy to be damaged. When you comb it, use wide-toothed comb to do that.
These are the things you should take into consideration when it comes to 16 inch weave hair. You can find the most suitable products for yourself in our website beequeenhair.com. If you need further information, feel free to contact us.