HOW TO WASH YOUR CURLY HAIR EXTENSIONS
The proper care of your wig will keep it looking new. Most women prefer to have more than one curly hair extensions for your stylish. The frequency of washing depends on factors such as air quality and humidity, especially when you have a curly human hair extensions, you need more cares to keep them healthy, look good and fresh nature.
For human hair extensions, your weave can be styled just as your own including using hot irons, blow dryers, etc. Avoid applying direct heat to the bonded area. In addition, you can use hair products as long as you wash them out frequently as too many products can cause human hair to tangle. You can also visit a professional stylist to have the hair cut and/or styled to compliment you.
And comb through the hair in the morning and evening with your fingers. Gently shake the hair to loosen curls and get rid of tangles. Using small-toothed combs and brushes can pull and damage the hair weave.
See more: “1000+ product curly hair extensions”
Generally, a curly hair should be washed after it has been worn 8 – 12 times, but this can vary. To take care of your curly hair extensions, follow the manufacturer’s instruction or follow these simple instructions below:
– Before washing, gently brush the hair extensions thoroughly with a wig brush. For hair extensions with a tight curl, do not brush, use fingers and gently remove tangles.
– Use a mild shampoo. In a sink or basin, add a small amount of shampoo to cold water. Turn hair inside out and immerse. Gently swirl and let soak for approximately 5 minutes.
– Rinse the hair extensions gently in cold water until all of the shampoo is removed. Rinse twice.
– Gently apply conditioner through the wig and leave on for 2 minutes to allow it to penetrate the hair.
– Rinse the hair gently in cold water until all of the conditioner is removed.
– Wrap the hair extensions in a towel and gently pat out excess water.
– Optional: Apply conditioning spray very lightly over wig, spraying 10 – 12 inches from the hair.
– Place clean hair on a wig stand and allow to air dry thoroughly before brushing or combing. Do not allow the hair extensions to dry in direct sunlight.
>>> more explore” The 10 tips to care for remy human hair extensions “