Hair extensions or hair weaves add length and/ or fullness to human hair. Hair extensions are methods of lengthening one’s hair by incorporating additional human or synthetic hair. Hair for extensions can be made of many things, from animal hair, synthetic hair, mix of human and animal to 100% human hair. A lot of the less expensive hair sold is a combination of synthetic, animal and human hair. When it is processed, it can look just like 100% pure human hair. But often after only one wash, it will loose its beauty and get tangly.
So if you are on the way looking for perfect hair extensions then you are in the right place. We offer you the best virgin hair for extensions, which means all of these below
– 100% human hair
– NEVER been colored, bleached or permed
– Cut off the hair donor in the ponytail
– All the cuticles layers intact
– All the cuticles facing the same direction
– The hair will never hopelessly tangle
– Completely natural hair like yours or mine
All other extensions that you see for sale out there have been treated bleaching, coloring or sometimes texturizing to produce a homogenerous product. This treatment is very taxing on the hair structure. This is why hair extensions only looks great for a certain amount of time and then have to be replaced.
However, if you can find real virgin hair, it is a non plus ultra of hair extensions. There is no better product on the market for extensions. Real virgin hair lasts very, very long time when used as extension hair and if it is cared for properly, longer than any other types of hair, sometimes for a year or more. Although all virgin hair extensions will be naturally dark, they can be coloured to match your hair.
These followings are top methods which are always recommended :
– Fusion (or bonded) hair extensions: individual keratin-tipped strands are fused to your natural hair using heat.
– Tape-in hair extensions: wefts of hair are attacked to small sections of your natural hair using double-sided tape.
– Weave (or sew-in) hair extensions: your natural hair is braided in rows from ear to ear and wefts of hair are woven onto the braids.
Finding the right extension methods will depend on budget, preference and hair type.
Good extensions should be entirely undetectable – blending your natural hair with the extension is critical. What is the best way to do it? A great cut “After the extensions are in, your hair should be cut dry, with layers that blends the two hair types” says Chabbi. You can colour extensions darker, but it’s best to choose a shade close to your natural colour