How to care curly hair extensions ?
Curly hair extensions requires some special considerations when it comes to care. Curly hair extensions tends to be drier and more prone to tangles than straight hair, so you’ll have to be careful about washing, conditioning, and styling your hair. You should limit how often you shampoo, and use products to keep your hair moisturized. When visiting a salon, make sure you request a dry cut and only cut your hair when necessary. The followings are the way to care your curly hair extensions
Washing curly hair extensions
– Use shampoo and conditioners designed for damaged hair.
– Limit shampooing your curly hair extensions.
– Co-wash your curly hair extensions regularly (Co-washing simply means conditioning your hair in the shower but not adding shampoo) .
– Deep condition when your hair feels dry or damaged
– Use a towel over a t-shirt for drying curly hair
Curly Hair Clip in Extensions
Styling curly hair extensions
– Use a diffuser when you blow dry.
– Detangle your hair with your fingers and a wide-toothed comb
– Use a low heat setting when flat ironing.
– Choose gels and creams to style and moisturize your hair.
– Use only a small amount of anti-frizz serum
Handling Salon Trips
– Get your hair cut when it starts to flatten at the crown
– Request a dry cut at salons
– Space out time between root touch-ups if you color your hair :The good thing about curly hair is that it tends to retain color more. You will not need root touch-ups as often as people with straight hair.
For roots, you only need touch-ups every 6 to 10 weeks.
For highlights, you will need a touch-up every 10 to 14 weeks.
HOTLINE : (+84) 943 564 434 , SUPPORT 24/24